Cooking with compound butters is the perfect way to enhance the flavor of any dish. So why wouldn’t you use this approach to take your cannabis-butter to the next level by whipping fresh herbs, spices or liquid aromatics into it? Use this simple recipe to diversify the way you use cannabis-butter. The finished product can be added to any of your favorite dishes, from fish and steak to starches and vegetables.
Using this same technique, you can switch from savory to sweet by adding honey or maple syrup instead of herbs. A sweet compound cannabis-butter can even be added to desserts.
- 1 pound kief-butter or cannabis-butter ( room temperature )
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- Chop the butter into uniform chunks.
- Place the oil into a food processor and add the chives. Process until the chives are finely chopped.
- Add the remaining herbs and blend until the herbs have colored the oil.
- Once complete, whip the butter with the herb oil for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- When well combined, spoon the butter mixture onto parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Roll into a log, and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Leftover butter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 30 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis, and how the effects are different than with other consumption methods.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Cannabis Coconut Sweet Potato Pie
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Cinnamon Sugar Baked Apples
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Pear & Ginger Applesauce Chutney
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Marijuana Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy Cannabis Pumpkin Soup
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Cannabis Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Pops
- Bacon & Chive Deviled Eggs
- Pistachio & Walnut Baklava
- Cannabis Coffee
- Chocolate Coconut Rings (just like the Girl Scout Cookies)
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!