This classic side dish is perfect for any occasion. For a variation, serve in a casserole dish, and refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle extra Parmesan cheese and butter over potatoes and reheat in the oven!
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, diced into large chunks
- 1 cup cannabis butter or kief butter
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup freshly chopped chives
- 1 1/2 cups softened cream cheese
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add diced potatoes and cook until tender (about 12-15 minutes).
- Drain and return potatoes to pot over low heat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Use potato masher or electric mixer (low power) to combine potatoes into desired consistency.
To thin potatoes, add a splash of heavy cream or whole milk while mashing. Add paprika or cajun seasoning to the final mix if you want to spice things up a bit! Garnish with butter, chopped bacon, or chives, and serve. ENJOY!
Leftover mashed potatoes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Cannabis Cinnamon Baked Apples
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Tastiest Cannabis Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Cannabis Coffee
- Creamy Cannabis Pumpkin Soup
- Cannabis Deviled Eggs with Bacon & Chive
- Cannabis Coconut Sweet Potato Pie
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!