There are few things in life more satisfying than pulling apart warm, gooey marshmallow goodness in the form of a freshly made rice crispy treat. The only thing better is when marijuana is added to the equation, and that same delicious dessert then keeps a smile on your face far after you’ve mauled it down. Here is a simple, step-by-step, no-bake guide to the classic marshmallow rice crispy treat!
To put your own personalized spin on this traditional recipe, try testing with a few spoonfuls of pumpkin spice to the melted butter or add in chocolate chips to your rice mixture before cooling! Drizzle chocolate or caramel sauce on top to give treats an extra delicious touch.
- ¼ cup kief-butter or cannabis-butter
- 4 cups fresh mini marshmallows
- 5 cups of any variety puffed rice cereal (traditional, cocoa, fruity)
- In a large saucepan, melt the cannabis butter over LOW heat (overly hot butter will turn those treats rock hard).
- Steadily add the mini marshmallows to the butter and stir until melted and well-blended (about 2 minutes).
- Remove mixture from heat and set aside on heat protectant surface.
- Slowly add rice cereal to the butter and marshmallow mixture, and stir until evenly coated.
- Using wax paper or a nonstick spatula, pour the mixture into a well-greased 13×9 inch baking pan. Carefully and evenly press it into the pan.
- Place pan aside to cool, making sure the delicious treats are out of nibbling hands way!
- Once the marshmallow treats have cooled, cut into 2×2 squares. For easy cutting, dump the rectangle of treats onto a cutting board, and use a large knife or pizza cutter sprayed with cooking spray to make cuts.
These treats can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Tastiest Cannabis Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Cannabis Coffee
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!