This delicious chutney is the perfect accompaniment to any feast, or it can even be served a la mode with warm baguette for dipping. Try pushing your culinary boundaries by making a homemade applesauce! For less potency, substitute 1 tablespoon of regular butter for cannabis butter (2 tablespoons total).
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cannabis butter or keif butter
- 1 24 ounce jar of chunky applesauce
- 1 fresh pear, cut into small cubes
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme
- In large pan, over medium heat, melt butter and cook onions and pear chunks until transparent.
- Reduce heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook for about 3 more minutes, stirring sparingly until well combined.
Serve this medicated chutney with your favorite pork dish, top off cheese and crackers, or use it in baked brie!
Leftover chutney be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Cannabis Cinnamon Baked Apples
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Tastiest Cannabis Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Cannabis Coffee
- Creamy Cannabis Pumpkin Soup
- Cannabis Deviled Eggs with Bacon & Chive
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!