Piping hot and golden brown, with crispy edges… you can never go wrong when pancakes are involved. Try this cannabis-infused version of the classic banana pancake and submit yourself to breakfast bliss.
- ¾ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed (pro tip: place them in a storage bag and squeeze until mashed)
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup cannabis milk
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat a frying pan or griddle on medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, cannabis milk, water and oil. Mix well.
- Pour the banana mixture into the bowl containing the dry ingredients, gently stirring. Batter should appear somewhat lumpy.
- Lightly grease the pan or griddle with oil and slowly pour batter according to size preference.
- Flip the pancakes as soon as bubbles surface.
- Heat pancakes for another minute, flipping to warm both sides thoroughly.
Serving suggestions: Top these canna-banana pancakes with fresh sliced bananas, your favorite nuts, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and a drizzle of warm maple syrup or honey.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Cannabis Cinnamon Baked Apples
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Tastiest Cannabis Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Cannabis Baklava with Pistachios and Walnuts
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Cannabis Coffee
- Creamy Cannabis Pumpkin Soup
- Cannabis Deviled Eggs with Bacon & Chive
- Cannabis Coconut Sweet Potato Pie
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!