Bursting with flavor, this cannabis-infused recipe makes the most delicious, moist blueberry bread or muffins. We recommend using fresh blueberries, but frozen can be substituted.
Watch this 60 second video to see our Cannabis Blueberry Bread Recipe in action, and then use the step-by-step directions below to make it at home.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of Cannabis Coconut Oil (Click here to watch this recipe video.)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar or sugar in the raw
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the Cannabis Coconut Oil and granulated sugar together until thoroughly combined.
- Add the eggs to the mixture one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add one cup of flour to the mixture with the baking powder and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Gradually add the milk, alternating with remaining flour, and continue to mix until the ingredients are combined.
- Gently fold the fresh blueberries into the batter.
- Line a loaf pan with butter, oil, or nonstick spray or insert paper liners into a muffin tin. Scoop the batter into the prepared loaf pan or muffin tin and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar (or sugar in the raw) evenly on top of the bread batter.
- Bake for 60 to 90 minutes depending on the size of your pan. The bread is finished when the top crust is golden brown. The Cannabis Blueberry Bread is done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Yield: 12 slices
Leftover Cannabis Blueberry Bread can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Leftover slices can be stored in the freezer for up to 30 days.
It’s important to consume cannabis infused foods responsibly. Start with half a slice of this Cannabis Blueberry Bread, and remember that it can take up to two hours to feel the full effects.
We suggest using one of these strains for making the Cannabis Coconut Oil to be used in this Cannabis Blueberry Bread Recipe: