Leaning towards the savory side of the spectrum, Chimichurri is a green sauce most often used for grilled meat. Chimichurri originated in Argentina, but now it’s used across South America from Brazil to Uruguay.
Chimichurri is a flavorful go-to for grilling steak or any of your favorite proteins. It is a simple condiment to make, but it packs a strong punch of many flavors for your palate’s enjoyment. It is also a great way to conserve your cannabis-oil.
- 2 Bunches of Parsley
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro
- 3 Sprigs of fresh Oregano or 1 Tbsp of dried
- 7 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Cup of Cannabis Oil
- 6 Shallots
- 2 Tbsp of Chilli Flakes (optional)
- 3 Limes (juice)
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Finely mince parsley, cilantro, oregano, garlic cloves, and shallots.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours before serving.
This Cannabis Chimichurri can be stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
Note: For a longer shelf life incorporate everything except the red wine vinegar and lime juice. This will help to conserve the color and freshness longer.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Cannabis Coconut Sweet Potato Pie
- Compound Cannabis Butter
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Cinnamon Sugar Baked Apples
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Kief Butter
- Pear & Ginger Applesauce Chutney
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Marijuana Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy Cannabis Pumpkin Soup
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Cannabis Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Pops
- Bacon & Chive Deviled Eggs
- Pistachio & Walnut Baklava
- Cannabis Coffee
- Chocolate Coconut Rings (just like the Girl Scout Cookies)
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!