You would be hard-pressed to find a person who does not like deviled eggs, the perfectly delicious side for any occasion. Add bacon and chives to the mix, and its bound to be a winner.
This remixed version of deviled eggs uses a cannabis-infused mayonnaise, bacon and chives. It is incredibly simple to make and perfect to have on deck in your refrigerator. Garnish these bad boys with sprinkles of paprika or cajun seasoning for a extra kick!
- 12 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons cannabis mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- kosher salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Gently place eggs in medium saucepan, cover with 6 quarts of water and bring to rapid boil. Allow to boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Pour out hot water and replace with cold water, allowing eggs to chill for 5 minutes.
- Crack egg shells and peel.
- Refrigerate peeled eggs for 1 hour.
- Halve eggs lengthwise, carefully removing yolks and placing them in a small bowl.
- Combine sour cream and cannabis mayonnaise with yolks and mash together with a fork.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon and chives for garnish.
- Add remaining bacon and chive to egg mixture, stirring well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop a generous spoonful of the yolk mixture into each egg white half.
- Top the eggs with the reserved bacon and chive.
Serving suggestion: Accompany these fancy deviled eggs with sliced and lightly salted fresh tomato.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Cannabis Cinnamon Baked Apples
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Tastiest Cannabis Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Cannabis Peanut Brittle
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Cannabis Coffee
- Creamy Cannabis Pumpkin Soup
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!