These cannabis infused Lime Mint Popsicles are perfect for summer! Use this easy recipe to have these cool treats around on hot summer days.
Leftover Lime Mint Cannabis Popsicles can be stored in the freezer for up to 14 days. Remember that it may take 45 minutes to 2 hours to feel the full effects of these cannabis infused treats, and as always, keep them well labeled and away from children.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup drinking water
- 1 peeled cucumber, chopped
- 12-15 mint leaves
- 1 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 lime, sliced paper thin and quartered (sliced this thin and small make these easy to eat)
- 2 tablespoons of homemade or store bought cannabis tincture
To make the simple syrup:
1. Combine the sugar with 1 cup of water in a saucepan.
2. Bring the mixture to boil over medium-high heat.
3. Reduce the heat, and allow the mixture to simmer over low-medium heat, stirring frequently. Stir until all the sugar is dissolved, approximately 8 minutes.
4. Remove the simple syrup from heat and add the mint, stir. Allow the mixture to cool for at least 30 minutes.
5. Add the cannabis tincture and stir.
To make the popsicles:
(You may choose to filter the mint pieces out of the popsicles by first pouring the simple syrup through a mesh sieve.)
1. Combine the lime juice with the syrup and cucumber in a blender or food processor (or you can use a hand blender) and blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
2. Fill 3-ounce ice-pop molds at least ¾ full, but not quite to the very top.
3. Add a popsicle stick to each mold.
3. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Yield: 8 Lime & Mint Cannabis Popsicles