Pumpkin pie is a timeless recipe for several holidays and occasions. As it turns out, it is also the perfect medicated-dessert for those who do not particularly enjoy the taste of cannabis.
Use these easy, step-by-step instructions to make this classic favorite at home for a special occasion or just because.
- ¼ cup kief-butter or cannabis-butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) canned pumpkin
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
- In a small saucepan, melt the cannabis butter over low heat.
- Combine milk, eggs, molasses, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, brown sugar, and pumpkin in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir the kief-butter or cannabis-butter into the pie mixture until well combined.
- Pour the pumpkin batter into the pie crust and bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. The pie is ready when the filling has settled.
- Once done baking, allow pie to cool for 30 minutes before cutting.
Top with whipped cream, and enjoy!
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Cannabis Coffee
Remember that it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects from marijuana edibles. Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis. Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.