This delicious Gluten Free Cannabis Infused Peanut Butter Banana Pancake Recipe isn’t only for wake-and-bake mornings. These nutrition packed, medicated pancakes are also the perfect afternoon or bedtime snack. You can quickly whip up a batch of these Cannabis Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes at home using only 4 ingredients.
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cannabis butter
- Maple syrup, honey or your favorite fruit topping, optional
1. Combine the banana, eggs, peanut butter and cannabis butter in a mixing bowl or blender. Mix or beat until well combined and the texture is smooth.
2. Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, drop big spoonfuls of the Gluten Free Cannabis Peanut Butter Banana Pancake batter onto the heated surface. Allow it to cook for a few minutes on the first side, and then flip to the other side. Keep in mind that these pancakes will take longer to cook and won’t be the same texture as the pancakes you may be used to. So be sure to let each side set before flipping.
3. Remove from heat and add desired toppings. Serve warm.
You may want to top these warm Gluten Free Cannabis Infused Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes with another tablespoon of cannabis butter, THC honey or non-medicated maple syrup, chopped banana or your favorite fruit and nuts. Enjoy!
Leftover pancakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Remember that it’s important to know what dose works best for you. Start low and go slow, as it may take 45 minutes to 2 hours to feel the full effects of edible cannabis. Eat responsibly.