Are you searching for a healthy snack alternative after the holiday? Look no further!
- 2 1/2 pounds of kale (about 2 bunches), rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup cannabis-olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
- Arrange 3 oven racks evenly spaced in the oven.
- Place each kale leaf on a cutting board and remove the hard center stem using a small sharp knife. Tear large leaves into halves.
- Toss the kale pieces in the cannabis-olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Divide the coated, seasoned kale pieces among 3 baking sheets or roast them in batches. It is important not to place too much kale on one pan because it will steam and never become crisp.
- Roast each batch in oven for 15 minutes or until crisp. Do not burn or the kale will taste bitter.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Leftover chips can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, but will most likely become soggy overnight.
photo credit: BackyardDiva