Use the handy-dandy Whaxy Edible Potency Calculator to determine your dosage every time you cook with cannabis. If you use the Whaxy Cannabis-Butter Recipe to make the butter you use in this recipe, each serving of stuffed pork will contain between 8.5-10mg of cannabis.
Use this delicious recipe to cook with cannabis this season!
- 8 tablespoons cannabis-butter
- 1 apple- peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cups water
- 5 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (3 pound) boneless rolled pork loin roast
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Melt the cannabis-butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Once cannabis-butter begins to melt, stir in the apple, cranberries, onion, celery, and walnuts, and cook 5-8 minutes, or until tender.
- Mix in the applesauce, water, and breadcrumbs. Cook and stir until the breadcrumbs have absorbed the liquid.
- Stir cinnamon, kosher salt, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger into the saucepan.
- Unroll the pork roast, and place in a roasting pan.
- Spoon the stuffing mixture into the inside crease of the roast. Roll the roast so that the fatty side is on top, and tie with kitchen twine. Arrange any excess stuffing around the roast in the roasting pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Once it is fully cooked, remove the stuffed pork roast from the oven, and allow it to sit for at least five minutes before carving.
Slice the roast into 1-1.5 inch servings, and ENJOY!
Leftovers may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Serving size: 8-10
* Remember that it take up to 2 hours to feel effects when eating cannabis. The recommended serving for beginners is 10mg.
photo credit: ggpht