- ½ cup cannabis butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 bananas (very ripe/browning)
- ½ cup sour cream or milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup marijuana buds, finely ground
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Grease 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Finely grind up the marijuana buds. For best results, grind in a clean coffee bean grinder.
- Cream together the canna-butter, sugar, eggs, sour cream OR milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in baking soda, marijuana, and vanilla.
- Slowly stir in flour while mixing.
- Add bananas, and beat until batter is mostly smooth.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, and bake preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool.
photo credit: sajia.hall