- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cannabis-oil
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit, and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Melt chopped chocolate into a double boiler over low-medium heat.
- Once chocolate is nearly melted, add cannabis-oil.
- As the water boils in the lower pan, whisk the chocolate and oil until combined. Remove from the heat, and whisk in the corn syrup, brown sugar and applesauce. Then stir in the vanilla and egg whites. Beat the mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt mixture until you get a smooth consistency. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. The brownies are ready when a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean. Do not overcook.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool.
Yield: 12 brownies
Optional serving suggestions: Top brownies with your favorite icing, serve with ice cream or a glass of milk.
Serve and enjoy!
photo credit: Cake Diem