Bruschetta is one of the simplest items to make, and this cannabis-infused version is no different!
This would be the perfect, healthier, snack to serve at your Super Bowl party, or to bring to your next event. The garlic and basil in this recipe really help to mask the taste of the cannabis. Use this link to Whaxy’s Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer all of your questions about eating marijuana.
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tbsp cannabis-oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 baguette, sliced (spread butter on baguette slices and bake in oven at 350ºF for 3-5 minutes to make slices crisp)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and stir until well coated with oil.
- Serve with crusty baguette slices.