Use these easy, step-by-step instructions to make this tasty cannabis-butter-infused buffalo wing sauce. This medicated sauce can be used to coat bone-in or boneless wings, add some kick to your favorite vegetable dish, or as a dipping sauce for any of your favorite foods. The spiciness helps to mask the flavor of the cannabis.
Click here for a recipe using this sauce on chicken wings.
- 4 ounces cannabis butter
- 23 ounces Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (or your favorite brand)
- Melt cannabis butter in saucepan over low heat until just melted.
- Add the entire bottle of hot sauce to the saucepan with butter. Stir until well combined.
- Allow the mixture to simmer over low heat for 4- minutes
- Use to coat chicken wings, vegetables, or anything else. Or serve on the side as a dipping sauce.
Leftover sauce can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 14 days.