These cannabis-infused buffalo wings are baked, so they’re less fattening than their fried counterparts. Baked marijuana wings would make the perfect game day appetizer! Use this simple recipe to make these wings at home.
- 4 to 5 lbs of fresh chicken wings (can substitute boneless wings)
- 1 batch of marijuana buffalo sauce (1 bottle Franks Red Hot sauce & 4 ounces marijuana butter)
- Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
- Spread wings (without any sauce) out on a greased baking sheet so that all wings are touching the bottom of the baking sheet.
- Cook wings in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Combine hot sauce and cannabis butter in saucepan, and simmer until combined to make the marijuana buffalo sauce, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven, and coat evenly in sauce. An easy way to do this is to combine wings and sauce in a bowl and stir until evenly coated.
- Place wings back on baking sheet, and place them back in preheated oven for another 30-45 minutes depending on how crispy you like them to be.
Serve immediately with blue cheese or ranch for dipping. Enjoy!