- 1 loaf Italian or French bread
- ½ cup cannabis-butter, softened
- 2 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit. Slice the bread loaf in half, horizontally.
- Mix together the cannabis-butter, garlic, and parsley in a bowl.
- Cover the tops of the bread with the cannabis butter mixture.
- Cover the bottoms (rounded part) of the bread in aluminum foil, and bake in preheated oven for up to 10 minutes. Do not burn.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle tops with mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven on the highest rack. Broil on high heat for 2-3 minutes or until it starts to brown.
- Remove from oven when it has reached your desired level of brown and crispy.
- Cut into pieces, and serve immediately.
photo credit: hmmlargeart