- ½ cup cannabis butter
- 3-6 large bananas, ripe
- 1 pound milk chocolate
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Melt the cannabis butter over low heat using a double boiler. Do not burn or brown the butter.
- Once the cannabis butter is melted, pour it into a container with a pour spout, for use in step 4.
- Allow the chocolate to melt over low heat in the same double boiler. Do not scorch chocolate.
- Once chocolate is mostly melted, gently add the cannabis-butter to the double boiler, and combine thoroughly.
- Once the cannabis butter and chocolate are combined, roll a banana in the chocolate to coat it.
- Immediately roll the chocolate covered banana in nuts (optional).
- Once well coated, set it aside, on wax paper.
- Repeat step 4 with all of the bananas.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before eating.
Remember that it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects from marijuana edibles. Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis. Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.