- ¾ cup THC oil
- 1 Betty Crocker Super Moist dark chocolate mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 box Jello-O chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk cannabis oil, cake mix, jello pudding mix, eggs, and milk in large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Divide cake batter into 2 evenly sized cake pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until done. It is done when a knife or toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Do not overcook.
- Remove cakes from oven, and allow to cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, remove cakes from pan.
- Spread icing on one cake, then place the other cake on top.
- Spread icing on top cake.
photo credit: Akane86