- 1 cup Cannabutter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp hot water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit (175°C)
- Cream together the Cannabutter, brown sugar, white sugar, and salt until smooth
- Add eggs, 1 at a time
- Stir in the vanilla
- Dissolve baking soda into the hot water, and then add it to the mixture.
- Stir in flour
- Add chocolate chips
- Scoop large spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheet
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes
Cookies are done when the edges start to brown. Do not overcook.
Yields: 24 cookies
Serve while still warm with a cold glass of milk. ENJOY!
Store left over cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
photo credit: Curtis McCormick