Craving Girl Scout Cookies, but they’re out of season? Have no fear, this recipe will help you make the next best thing right in your own kitchen.
The coconut in these cookies really helps to mask the flavor of the cannabis, so this is an ideal recipe for those looking to avoid a strong taste of cannabis.
- 1/2 cup (1 sticks) cannabis-butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cups flour; plus enough for flouring surfaces
- 1 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut
- 1/2 (14 oz.) can dulce de leche
- 4 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Using a mixer, cream together the cannabis-butter and sugar until airy and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your flour, baking powder and salt.
- Alternate between adding the flour mixture and the milk and vanilla extract, beginning and ending with the flour. Dough should come together without being too sticky.
- Divide dough in half and wrap each half, flattening into discs, in plastic wrap. Then refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each chilled disc until it is 1/8-inch thick. Cut out as many cookies as possible using a circular cookie cutter. (If dough starts to get warm, place it back in the freezer for 10 minutes.)
- Then cut out the centers of each cookie. You can use the open side of a piping tip for this.
- Place cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes (rotating half way through), or until bottoms are just slightly browned.
- Once removed from oven, transfer cookies to wire rack to cool fully.
- Evenly spread coconut flakes on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 350º F for 10 minutes. Stir often so they cook evenly and don’t burn. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a saucepan (or in the microwave), warm your dulce de leche and pour in the milk and salt.
- Toss toasted coconut in a large bowl with 3/4 of the dulce de leche.
- Spread the rest of the sauce on top of the cooled cookies and then place the coconut/caramel mixture on top.
- Let the cookies cool.
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave and dip the bottoms of cookies in the chocolate. Then drizzle the remaining chocolate on top of all the cookies.
Yield: 24 cookies
Leftover chocolate coconut cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Remember that it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects from marijuana edibles. Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis. Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.
More INCREDIBLE Recipes:
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Cannabis Coffee
- Kief Butter
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!