These cannabis-chocolate dipped kiwi pops can be enjoyed any time of day, but they are a particularly delightful treat to enjoy on a warm, sunny afternoon outside.
Strain Suggestions for Oil Recipe:
- 4 kiwis, ripe, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons marijuana-coconut-oil
- 16 ounces milk, dark or white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- Slice a small slit into the side of each kiwi slice, and insert a stick.
- Place the kiwi pops onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and put in the freezer until kiwi slices are frozen solid (1-2 hours).
- Combine the chocolate with the marijuana-coconut-oil in a double boiler, and heat until melted.
- Dip frozen kiwi pops into chocolate, one at a time.
- Place chocolate dipped kiwi back on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Once all kiwis have been dipped in chocolate, place baking sheet back into the freezer until hard and crisp (30-60 minutes)
Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis.
Try one of these other INCREDIBLE Recipes:
- Rosemary & Garlic Cannabis Popcorn
- Cannabis Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Sparkling Marijuana Mango Spritzer
- Marijuana Strawberry Lassi
Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.