- 4 tilapia fillets (or your favorite white fish)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon
- 3 tablespoons cannabis butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
- Grease the bottom of the baking pan with 1 tablespoon of oil or butter.
- Rinse off tilapia with cool running water. Dry tilapia before placing on baking sheet.
- Place tilapia in baking pan.
- Cover the fillets with lemon juice.
- Cover the tilapia with garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until the fish is white and flakes apart.
- Briefly, remove baking pan from oven to drizzle the melted cannabis butter over the top.
- Place baking pan back in the preheated oven for about 2 minutes.
- Remove tilapia fillets from the oven.
Serve with your favorite vegetables.
photo credit: Dalboz17