Make this mouth-watering honey glazed ham to impress your Valentine!
Use the Whaxy Edibles Calculator to determine the dosage every time you cook with cannabis!
If you use the Whaxy Cannabis Butter recipe to make this Honey Glazed Ham, each serving will contain between 10-12.5 mg of cannabis. The recommended dose for novice users 5-10mg.
- 1 (5 pound) ready-to-eat ham
- 1/4 cup whole clove
- 1/8 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/8 cup real maple syrup
- 2 cups honey
- 2/3 cup cannabis-butter
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place ham in roasting pan.
- Score ham, and stud with the whole cloves.
- In the top half of a double boiler, combine the corn syrup, maple syrup, honey and cannabis-butter. Heat slowly, and stir. Keep glaze warm while baking ham.
- Brush glaze over ham until thoroughly coated.
- Bake ham for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze while cooking.
- During the last 4 to 5 minutes of baking, turn on broiler to caramelize the glaze.
- Once thoroughly heated, and the outside has browned to your liking, remove from oven.
- Allow the ham to sit for a least five minutes before carving.
*Remember that it may take up to 2 hours to feel effects from eating cannabis edibles.