- 1 quart whole milk or half-and-half (half heavy cream, half whole milk)
- 4 grams marijuana kief
- Chocolate chips (use up to 12 ounces, depending on how much chocolate you like)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a medium saucepan, slowly warm the milk of your choice over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the marijuana kief and allow the milk and kief to continue cooking on low heat for at least 15 minutes. Stir constantly. Do not let it boil or burn. This will decarboxylate the kief, activating the THC.
- Add the chocolate chips to the saucepan, and whisk until all the chocolate has melted.
- Add the salt, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Top with whipped cream
- Top with cinnamon
- Add marshmallows
- Add peppermint, caramel or fruit syrup
photo credit: Endless Simmer