- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2¼ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup sugar
- Pinch salt
- 7 grams crumbled hash OR 10 grams very finely ground marijuana buds
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 Tablespoons Rum
- 5 Tablespoons Honey
- Optional- any ingredients such as chopped oreo cookies, nuts, chocolate chips, etc
- Slowly, heat the cream in a saucepan over low heat until close to boiling. Do not allow it to boil! WARNING- be very careful not to scald the cream!
- Melt the butter with sugar and salt in a second saucepan over low heat.
- Crumble the hash or very finely ground marijuana buds it into the melted butter. Stir constantly until hash or buds are saturated with butter.
- Whisk the cream and butter together in one saucepan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mashed banana, rum, and honey with the cream mixture. Combine thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture into a chilled freezable, seal-able container.
- Cover and freeze until the mixture is mushy. This may take a few hours.
- Whisk until smooth, cover, and put back in the freezer for 24 hours.
Yield: 6 servings
photo credit: citymama