These sparkling mango spritzers are infused with cannabis tincture, and provide a refreshing way to mediate any time of day!
Mango pairs exceptionally well with cannabis. Not only does the tropical fruit mask the taste of the cannabis, but chemical compounds in the fruit have also been known to increase, strengthen and even lengthen the euphoric feeling associated with marijuana consumption.
We suggest using one of the following strains to make the cannabis tincture used in this recipe:
Don’t want to make your own tincture? Use Dixie Elixir’s Ginger Mango Drops instead!
- 3 mangoes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 tablespoons cannabis tincture
- ¾ cup white granulated sugar
- 2 liters club soda
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves, to taste
- Cut mangoes into small cubes. The easiest way to cut mangoes is by peeling it with a potato peeler and then cutting it into pieces.
- Put mango into a blender, add lemon juice and sugar.
- Blend until it is a smooth purée, and add cannabis tincture. Now you have a mango-cannabis-purée.
- Combine a few tablespoons of mango-cannabis-purée and mint leaves into a glass, and fill it with club soda.
Refrigerate to chill, or serve over ice.
*Leftover mango-cannabis-purée can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
Remember that it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects from marijuana edibles. Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis. Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.