- 1 large sweet onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 TBSP of your favorite light beer
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 3 TBSP THC oil
- 6 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 6 TBSP sour cream
- Optional: 1 lb cooked ground beef or chicken
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, jalapeno, and onion. Add ¾ of these items to a blender or food processor with the garlic, beer, lemon juice and THC oil. Pulse until the mixture is blended, but chunky.
- Reserve the other ¼ of the onion, tomato, and jalapeno for topping the nachos.
- Spread the chips out in the baking pan. Top chips with cheese, and the mixture you just made in the blender or food processor.
- Place the baking pan into the preheated oven for 5 -10 minutes (until the cheese has melted to your liking).
- Top with the avocado, green onion, cooked beef or chicken, sour cream, tomato, jalapeno, white onion, and serve!
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy the following recipes:
Remember that it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects from marijuana edibles. Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis. Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.
photo credit: Bo Ismono