- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup marijuana butter (cannabutter)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups oatmeal
- In a saucepan, combine milk, cannabutter, cocoa, and sugar.
- Heat mixture over low heat until boiling.
- Allow mixture to simmer for 60 seconds, and then remove from heat.
- Stir in the oatmeal, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly
- Drop desired sized spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Allow to cool and harden.
Yield: 24 cookies
photo credit: alibree