This recipe will produce very strong cookies since it calls for plant material instead of butter. To reduce the dose per cookie, use cannabis-butter instead of dried cannabis flowers. For the butter method, replace the dried cannabis flowers and butter for 1 cup of cannabis-butter.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon walnut extract
- ½ ounce dried cannabis buds, finely ground
- Preheat oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
- Grind the dried marijuana buds to a very fine consistency. For best results, use a clean coffee bean grinder.
- Cream the butter, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in vanilla extract, walnut extract, and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Stir in finely ground marijuana, oatmeal, and flour. If the mixture is too dry, add 1 tablespoon of milk or water.
- Scoop large spoonfuls of dough, in rows, onto baking sheet.
- Bake 8-12 minutes in preheated oven. Cookies are done when the edges begin to firm and brown. For a chewy cookie, bake for less time. For crispier cookies, bake for longer.
Yield: 24 cookies
Remember that it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects from marijuana edibles. Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipes:
- Oat Crusted Marijuana Brownie Bar
- Rosemary & Garlic Cannabis Popcorn
- Cannabis Watermelon Juice
- Marijuana Tiramisu
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.