Use this simple and delicious cannabis omelette recipe to wake-n-bake or at any time of day!
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp cannabis butter (split into 2 tbsp to melt in the pan and 1 tbsp to melt into the omelette)
- 1-2 tbsp of your favorite meat, chopped (ham, sausage, turkey, bacon)
- 1-2 tbsp grated cheese
- 1-2 tbsp onion, diced (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp tomato, diced (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp spinach, diced (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp mushrooms, diced (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt 2 tbsp cannabis butter in medium sized frying pan on low-medium heat.
- Whisk eggs in bowl until scrambled.
- Pour eggs in to the hot fry pan so that the eggs cover the bottom of the pan.
- Top eggs with the toppings of your choice.
- Divide the remaining 1 tbsp of cannabis butter into 5 slivers and distribute evenly on toppings inside omelette.
- Once the eggs have solidified enough, fold omelette in half so that the toppings are in the center, and allow to continue cooking on the one side for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip the omelette over onto each side 2 or more times. Allow it to sit on each side for 1-3 minutes at a time to cook evenly on both sides. The inside of the omelette should reach 165º Fahrenheit.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Check out this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer all of your questions about eating cannabis!
photo credit: wEnDaLicious