- 1 cup marijuana olive oil
- 1 lb of penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup mushroom, diced
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ mozzarella cheese chunks
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon fresh oregano
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender, drain, toss with olive oil and set aside for later.
- Steam or oven roast asparagus for 2-5 minutes, or until asparagus is bright green. Do not over cook.
- In a large saucepan heat ¾ of the cannabis olive oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the red pepper, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and saute for 5 more minutes, or until all the vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, and allow to cool.
- Combine asparagus and sauteed vegetables with the pasta in a large bowl.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, cheeses, herbs and salt.
- Toss all ingredients with the rest of the THC olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
This can be enjoyed as the main dish, or served as a side accompaniment with your favorite meal.