- ½ cup cannabis butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1¼ cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup sugar (yes again)
- Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 30-50 seconds. It should be mostly melted, but not hot or boiling.
- Mix the butter and the peanut butter.
- Mix in ½ cup of the flour.
- Stir in the sugar, brown sugar, egg, baking soda, baking powder and vanilla.
- Mix in the remaining ¾ cup of flour
- Place the remaining ½ cup of sugar into a new bowl separate from the other ingredients.
- Use a spoon to shape the cookie dough into balls. Roll the tiny balls of dough through the bowl of sugar, thoroughly coating the outside of the cookie dough balls.
- Line the cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 7-10 minutes, or until cookies start to harden and crack on top.
- Remove cookies from the oven, and allow them to cool. If you want the cookies to be chewier, use a spatula to smash the cookies down a little bit as soon as you remove them from the oven.
Serve warm out of the oven with a cold glass of milk. These marijuana peanut butter cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Yield: 24 cookies
photo credit: gemsling