This moist and delicious marijuana-oil infused carrot cake is easy to make with these step-by-step instructions. For a higher-potency treat, use this recipe for Cannabis Infused Cream Cheese Frosting to make icing for this carrot cake.
*Make this recipe twice to make a two-layer cake.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cannabis canola oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 3 cups carrots, grated using cheese grater
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175º C). Grease and flour 1 or 2 9×13 inch pans, depending on if you’re making a single or double layer cake.
- Beat together eggs, cannabis canola oil, white and brown sugar, pineapple and vanilla.
- Once those ingredients are combined, mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Stir in the carrots.
- Fold in pecans, if desired.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. It is done cooking when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely on a wire rack.
Make the frosting while the cake is cooling. Once the cake is completely cooled, ice with the cream cheese frosting.
Yield: 8 Servigs
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Using a hand mixer or whisk, beat cannabis-butter and cream cheese until well combined.
- Add sugar and vanilla, beat until creamy.
Try one of these other INCREDIBLE Recipes:
- Rosemary & Garlic Cannabis Popcorn
- Maui Waui Cannabis Coffee
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin