Your taste buds will jump over this simple savory cannabis infused snack!
This recipe is ideal for those who do not particularly enjoy the taste of cannabis because the rosemary and garlic really mask the taste of it.
- 10 cups popcorn, popped
- ¼ cup cannabis-butter
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh garlic, grated
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- kosher salt (to taste)
- To make the rosemary and garlic cannabis-butter: On the stove-top, heat the cannabis-butter over medium-low heat in a skillet or saucepan. Add the rosemary and garlic to the pan as well. Keep a close eye on it to prevent over-browning or burning.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until it is heated to the point that it begins to foam and bubble (1-5 minutes). Do not allow it to boil or the taste may turn bitter.
- Remove the butter from heat as soon as it begins to turn golden brown and produces a nutty smell.
- Drizzle the butter over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and ¼ teaspoon salt, toss and coat thoroughly.
Enjoy while the popcorn is still warm, and leftovers may be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Try one of our other INCREDIBLE Recipes:
- Southern Style Marijuana Biscuits & Gravy
- Maui Waui Cannabis Coffee
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
Use the handy-dandy Whaxy Edible Potency Calculator to determine your dosage every time you cook with cannabis, and android users can download the calculator app (link below) for easiest access.