Use the Whaxy Edibles Calculator every time you cook with cannabis to determine how much THC is in each serving!
If you use the Whaxy Cannabis Butter Recipe to make the butter used in this Pumpkin Pie Recipe, each piece of pie will contain 10mg of THC. The recommended dose for beginners is 10mg, so each slice will be 1 serving.
- ¼ cup cannabutter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) canned pumpkin
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
- In a small saucepan, melt the cannabis butter over low heat.
- Combine milk, eggs, molasses, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, brown sugar, and pumpkin in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir the cannabis butter into the pie mixture until well combined.
- Pour the pumpkin batter into the pie crust and bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. The pie is ready when the filling has settled.
- Once done baking, allow pie to cool for 30 minutes before cutting.
Top with whipped cream, and enjoy!
photo credit: the hanner