This simple and delicious cannabis queso dip recipe is a great way for novice and experienced users alike to cook with cannabis. Impress your friends today and serve this for your Cinco De Mayo gathering, or anytime!
- 2 tablespoons cannabis butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cup marijuana milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced (optional garnish)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional garnish)
- Add butter to saucepan and melt over med-low heat.
- Add jalapeño and garlic to pan, stirring frequently while cooking, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add tomato and stir until softened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add flour and heat until absorbed (about 1 minute).
- Gradually add the marijuana milk and whisk constantly until slightly thickened (about 4-5 minutes).
- Add cheese to the pan a handful at a time, and stir until smooth (about 1-2 minutes) \
- Stir in chili powder and cumin;
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Whisk in Greek yogurt until well combined (about 1 minute).
- Garnish with tomatoes, avocado, and/or cilantro if desired
Serve immediately and enjoy!