Use the Whaxy Edibles Calculator every time you cook with cannabis to determine how many milligrams of THC will be in each serving.
If you use the Whaxy Cannabis Butter Recipe to make the butter used for this Holiday Spiced Snack Mix, the entire recipe will contain approximately 100mg of THC. This means that there will be 8-10mg THC per 1 cup of snack mix.
- 1/2 cup cannabis-butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 2 cups whole raw almonds, un-seasoned
- 6 oz dried cranberries
- 12 oz white chocolate chunks/chips
- Pre-heat oven to 300°Fahrenheit.
- Melt cannabis-butter over medium-low heat on stove-top in medium saucepan.
- Once cannabis-butter is melted, remove from heat, and stir in brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, orange peel, vanilla and pepper until thoroughly combined, and set aside.
- In large roasting pan, combine cereal mix, pretzels, and almonds, and pour cannabis butter mixture on top. Toss cereal, pretzels and almonds in the butter mixture until all pieces are thoroughly and evenly coated.
- Place roasting pan with snack mix into the pre-heated oven for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown. Stir every 15 minutes while cooking. Do not over cook.
- Remove from oven, and allow snack mix to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add cranberries and chocolate chunks to the snack mix.
photo credit: amazonaws