- 7 tablespoons of THC olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 14-ounce can coconut cream
- ½ cup mango juice
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass, peeled and sliced
- 1 15-ounce can sweet baby corn, drained and chopped
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- ½ cup chopped green onion tops
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha hot sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- In a large saucepan, over low-medium heat, simmer the cannabis oil, vegetable broth, and coconut cream until well combined. Stir frequently.
- Slowly add mango juice and lemongrass. Allow to simmer for at least 5 minutes. Do not scorch.
- Stir in corn, water chestnuts, green onions, curry powder, garlic, ginger, basil, cilantro, mint, and Sriracha.
- Allow soup to simmer for at least 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Be sure not to scorch.
- Remove the lemongrass.
- Stir in lime juice, sesame oil, and salt to taste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of THC olive oil to each individual serving.
Serve immediately. Left over soup can be stored in an air tight container for 3-4 days.
photo credit: larry&flo