A lassi is a traditional Indian beverage that pairs perfectly with spicy foods. A lassi can also be enjoyed as a breakfast smoothie, afternoon snack, or just a cool treat on a hot day.
The recipe below is for a sweet strawberry lassi, but your favorite fruit can be added or substituted.
- 9 ripe strawberries, rinsed (frozen can be substituted)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/3 cup marijuana milk
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
Strain Suggestions for Marijuana Milk Recipe:
- Prepare blender for use.
- Slice strawberries, and add to blender.
- Add honey to the blender, and pulse 4-5 times.
- Combine milk and yogurt in blender, and blend on high speed until it reaches desired consistency.
Serve immediately, and ENJOY!
Optional serving suggestion: Pour into a glass over ice, and garnish with fresh mint.
Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis. Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.