Sipping on a cup of marijuana tea can be the ultimate way to induce relaxation, or it can be used to invigorate the senses. This recipe relieves tension and stress while also providing psychoactive effects because marijuana infused milk is used.
Making tea with just water and cannabis may not provide psychoactive effects because most cannabinoids, such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), are only soluble in fats like milk, butter or oil.
For a relaxing marijuana tea that may help induce drowsiness, use one of the following strains to infuse your milk or butter:
For a more energizing or motivating experience, use strains like:
Serving size: 1
- 1 tea cup
- 1 tea bag (your favorite)
- 2-3 tablespoons marijuana-milk
- 5 ounces ounces hot water
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 fresh lemon slice (optional)
- fresh mint (optional)
- Place tea bag in tea cup.
- Boil water.
- Pour the just post boiling water into the cup.
- Allow the tea to steep 2-5 minutes.
- Add marijuana milk and honey to cup.
Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Rosemary & Garlic Cannabis Popcorn
- Maui Waui Cannabis Coffee
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis. Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.