This cannabis-infused watermelon juice is the most refreshing way to medicate! Enjoy a glass with breakfast or as an afternoon treat.
If you make your own cannabis tincture, we recommend using one of the strains below. They have all been hand selected based on their fruity flavor profiles. Click the name links to learn more about each strain.
If you don’t have time or resources to make your own tincture, purchase one of the following Dixie Elixir Tinctures to use in this recipe instead:
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- ½ cup distilled water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons cannabis tincture
- 6 mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons coarse salt, to rim glasses
- fine strainer
- pitcher, jug, or other glass beverage container
- Gut the watermelon to remove all the fruit.
- Cut watermelon in small cubes before adding to the blender.
- In the blender, combine watermelon, water, sugar and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Filter the juice through a strainer into the glass beverage container.
- Add the cannabis tincture and mint leaves to the watermelon juice.
- Stir until well combined.
Refrigerate to chill, or serve over ice. Refrigerate leftovers for 2-3 days.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Cannabis Coffee
Remember that it can take up to 2 hours to feel the full effects from marijuana edibles. Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis. Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.