This dish is both delicious and nutritious. It is satisfying enough to serve by itself, but will also pair perfectly with a garden salad.
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 3 tablespoons cannabis-butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, and cook egg noodles according to packaging directions, or until al dente.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine soups and heavy cream. Stir until well mixed.
- Add frozen vegetables, cheddar cheese, cubed chicken and egg noodles, and season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a large casserole dish and lightly tap it against the counter to remove air bubbles and smooth it out.
- In a separate bowl, toss together breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted cannabis-butter. Sprinkle evenly over the top of casserole.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and sauce is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
Serves: 8 to 10
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Leftover casserole can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.
Use this Complete Guide to Marijuana Edibles to answer questions and curiosities about eating cannabis. Use the link below to download the Whaxy Marijuana Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out your desired dose.
photo credit: 12tomatos