- ½ cup flour
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ cup marijuana buds, finely ground
- pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 square melted chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine with shortening, sugar, honey, corn syrup, vanilla, water and egg.
- Blend in chocolate, marijuana, nuts, and mix well.
- Spread batter into an 8×8 baking.
- Bake, in preheated oven, for 20 minutes. Do not overcook. Brownies are done when edges begin to firm, and a toothpick inserted into the center pulls out clean.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
Yield: 24 brownies
Serve warm with a glass of cold milk. To create a highly potent medicated snack, serve with a glass of marijuana-milk.
photo credit: chotda