This classic side dish is perfect for any occasion. For a variation, serve in a casserole dish, and refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle extra Parmesan cheese and butter over potatoes and reheat in the oven!
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, diced into large chunks
- 1 cup cannabis butter or kief butter
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup freshly chopped chives
- 1 1/2 cups softened cream cheese
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add diced potatoes and cook until tender (about 12-15 minutes).
- Drain and return potatoes to pot over low heat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Use potato masher or electric mixer (low power) to combine potatoes into desired consistency.
To thin potatoes, add a splash of heavy cream or whole milk while mashing. Add paprika or cajun seasoning to the final mix if you want to spice things up a bit! Garnish with butter, chopped bacon, or chives, and serve. ENJOY!
Leftover mashed potatoes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Cannabis Cinnamon Baked Apples
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Tastiest Cannabis Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Cannabis Coffee
- Creamy Cannabis Pumpkin Soup
- Cannabis Deviled Eggs with Bacon & Chive
- Cannabis Coconut Sweet Potato Pie
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!
This post was originally published on November 12, 2015, it was updated on October 5, 2017.