This easy recipe takes on an entirely new meaning to the classic recipe for “baked” apples! No need to make cannabis-butter or oil for this recipe, simply have a food processor on hand and a few ingredients that are often staples in any kitchen. These baked apples are perfect for anytime, but may be most popular for holiday get-togethers with friends. Cannabis Baked Apples will surely be the highlight of any dessert table.
Personalize your baked apples by sprinkling in a bit of nutmeg for a more earthy flavor (nutmeg will help to further mask the taste of cannabis). These baked apples can be topped with vanilla bean ice cream and drizzled with caramel sauce for an extra treat!
- 4 apples, cored
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup room temperature butter
- ¼ water
- ½ gram of cannabis kief
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Whole cherries (optional)
*If you don’t have kief, you may use cannabis butter instead. If using cannabis-butter, substitute the non-infused butter listed under the ingredients above for ¼ cup cannabis-butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, water, and cannabis kief into your food processor.
- Mix until all ingredients are blended together.
- Generously spoon cannabis-infused mixture into the cored apples.
- Place apples on non-stick baking tray, sprinkle with cinnamon, and top with a cherries for garnish (optional).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until apples are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and allow the baked apples to cool for approximately 5 to 10 minutes before eating.
Yield: 4 servings
Cannabis Baked Apples can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Tastiest Cannabis Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Cannabis Coffee
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!
Subscribe to the best cannabis news