Are you seeking to relieve major aches and pains, reduce insomnia that is untreatable with conventional methods, or treat the incredibly debilitating symptoms of alcohol withdrawal? Then this cannabis chai recipe is for you.
This cannabis chai recipe is perfect for the holiday season! If you have a high tolerance, this recipe can be modified into a more potent cannabis chai by increasing the amount of cannabis used. To be sure you are dosing your recipe correctly, use our edibles calculator!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4-8 servings depending on desired strength
Cannabis Chai First Aid Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 ounce Cloves, finely ground
- ½ Powdered Cinnamon
- ½ Nutmeg Seed, finely ground
- 2-3 tbsp Honey
- ½ gallon Whole Milk (Skim or Lowfat simply don’t have enough fat to extract the cannabinoids)
- 1 grams Quality Cannabis Flowers, finely ground
- Add milk to a sauce pan and then add cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cannabis. Increase the heat to low-medium.
- Heat on stovetop at low to medium heat, never letting the concoction boil over – a low, rolling simmer is perfect.
- After about 20 minutes the smell of the cannabis chai should be nice and strong. This means it is time to add the honey to the mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Reduce the heat slightly and continue heating below a simmer for another 30 minutes. Continue stirring regularly to prevent the mixture from burning and turning bitter.
- Use a strainer to separate plant material from liquid and divide the cannabis chai into into cups to drink.
Unused cannabis chai can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
This post was originally published on May 9, 2017, it was updated on November 9, 2017.