Cannabis Coconut Sweet Potato Pie
- 420 recipes
- best smoking pieces
Coconut-Sweet Potato pie is the perfect alternative if you find yourself becoming a bit overloaded on the pumpkin-spice-everything trend that accompanies the fall season. The texture of sweet potato pie is similar to that of pumpkin pie, but is a bit more dense and hearty.
Serve a slice of this delicious pie with whipped cream or a side of vanilla bean ice cream. It could also be topped with toasted coconut.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (roughly 1 pound), peeled and diced into chunks
- 1/2 cup melted cannabis butter or kief butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-natural maple syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- 1 Store-bought pie crust
*If coconut is not your style, you may easily substitute evaporated milk for coconut milk in this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Over high heat, cook diced sweet potatoes in a medium saucepan with water. Bring to boil and cook until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Drain potatoes and mash with a fork.
- In a blender, combine mashed sweet potatoes and all remaining ingredients. Pulse until smooth and creamy. An electric mixer also does the trick, but filling may have more chunks.
- Roll out the pie crust and form it into an un-greased baking pan, crimping the edges.
- Slowly pour filling into pan, smoothing out the top once finished.
- Place pie in the center of the oven and bake for 45 minutes. When finished, a knife inserted an inch from the center should come out clean and pie should no longer feel jiggly!
- Allow the pie to cool before serving. (*To avoid cracks in your pie, turn the oven off and open the door. Allow the pie to cool down naturally with the decreasing oven heat!)
Leftover pie can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 to 7 days.
Try another INCREDIBLE Recipe:
- Cannabis Cinnamon Baked Apples
- Southern Style Cannabis Biscuits & Gravy
- Tastiest Cannabis Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffin
- Hibiscus & Ginger Cannabis Infusion Tea
- Whole Fruit Cannabis Popsicle
- Cannabis Coffee
- Creamy Cannabis Pumpkin Soup
- Cannabis Deviled Eggs with Bacon & Chive
Use the link below to download the free Whaxy Cannabis Cooking Calculator App on your Android phone to figure out the perfect dose every time!
Subscribe to the best cannabis news